Project Manager 3
Highway – Region 1 Technical Center
ODOT Region 1 Technical Center implements programs and projects through the Statewide Transportation Improvement Program (STIP), and is responsible for regional planning, project delivery, and maintenance. We are recruiting for a part-time, limited duration, preliminary design manager
to develop project alternatives throughout STIP development. This person will select elements, develop project layouts, and present important design information to management for decision-making purposes.
We invite members of all diverse communities to join our workforce as we endeavor to best serve Oregonians from every background. ODOT values diversity and inclusion because they are good for Oregon. We believe that by welcoming differences, encouraging new ideas and views, listening to and learning from each other, and providing opportunities for professional enrichment we are better able to serve those around us. We thank you for considering this employment opportunity. Additional Details:
- This is a part-time position. The successful candidate may be required to work 40 hours per week at peak times, and, when the customer demand lessens, they may have their hours reduced to 20 hours or less per week. Benefits will be prorated according to the number of hours worked.
- This is a limited duration appointment that is expected to end on or before December 31, 2019. Limited duration appointments are benefits eligible and have a designated maximum length of service.
- This recruitment will remain open until filled. Our first application screening is scheduled for Friday, October 27th at 7:30 a.m. but we may close the announcement at any time after this date when we have received an adequate number of applications. We cannot guarantee that we will consider applications received after this screening date. We encourage interested applicants not to delay in applying.
- The successful candidate will become part of the state's management team.
- For questions and application support, call 503-373-7377.
- ODOT is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- To learn more and apply, go to odotjobs.com and search for ODOT17-1781oc, or follow the provided link.