Your application will be graded based on the following preferred attributes. Applicants whose knowledge, experience and skills that most closely meet the attributes below will be invited to interview.
- Experience in construction contract administration.
- Experience administering transportation projects.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and processes.
We appreciate your interest in this position. To apply, please follow these steps.
- Attach a resume. We will not accept a position description in place of a resume. Because of the volume of applications we receive, we do not review any attachments that we do not ask for.
- Your resume must clearly demonstrate how you meet all of the minimum and special qualifications listed above. If it does not, we are required to disqualify it.
- Attach a cover letter, no more than two pages, including a summary of your work experience and your level of interest in this position.
- Complete the supplemental questions.
Caution: If you fail to follow these instructions, we will have to disqualify your application. We cannot consider incomplete or late applications.
Criminal background checks will be conducted on final candidates, not including current ODOT employees. All applicants may be subject to additional pre-employment check(s) such as driver license, LEDS, and/or education verification as required for the position.
Eligible veterans who meet the qualifications will be given veterans' preference. To receive preference you MUST attach appropriate documentation as outlined by the Department of Administrative Services at the following website: Veterans Resources. Please title your DD214 like this, "[Your Last Name] DD214" and your disability letter "[Your Last Name] Disability Letter." Veterans may also call the Oregon Department of Veterans' Affairs at 1-800-692-9666.
ODOT is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.