« View All Listings
Senior Program Manager
Billion Dollar Transit Is Looking For A Senior Level Program Manager
How would you like to live and work in the Bay area, located in the northern region of California, famous for grand-dame Victorians, classic cable cars, dynamic diversity, a beautiful waterfront, and a soaring crimson bridge; cities that stands out as an ultimate must-sees on any traveler’s wish list?
Are you ready to be part of many challenging projects, incredible career advancement and building a nice retirement for yourself? Would you like to be an integral part of a 40-year-old multi-billion dollar transit organization, make a difference in your community, enjoy excellent pay, benefits, and stability? Here’s your opportunity.
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Level Program Manager, Asset Management.
• This individual will have the chance to grow the team and sharpen their management skills by running an overall complex logistics area of the Asset Management, Maintenance & Engineering Department.
• You will be part of this vital growth in the Capacity and Infrastructure Planning, Asset Management and Scheduling Services with huge opportunity for advancement.
• This performance driven position will directly report to a top notch, worldwide leader in Transit who raised the department’s reliability by 500%.
• This company offers an excellent compensation package with a long term, lucrative, Calpers retirement program.
• This growing transit organization plays a huge part in the Bay Area transportation system and continues to serve 400,000 plus commuters every week.
If you’re still intrigue and want to hear more information about this position, please contact Jennifer Powers at 916-304-6661 or email your curiosity to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on: Tuesday, July 11, 2017
This listing expires on: Friday, August 25, 2017